- Animation frames were played with the wrong duration (with frame duration + 1 jiffie).
- Adds support for CCRT color cycling.
- The parameter "PlayWrapupFrames" was ignored.
- Adds support for PBM images.
- Adds support for blended CRNG color cycling.
- ANIMApplet is now licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
- Adds support for Deluxe Paint IV DRNG color cycling.
- Fixes calculation of color cycling rate.
- The loading progress bar is now showing again.
- Adds support for ANIM Brush files.
- Adds support for ILBM images.
- Adds support for CRNG color cycling.
- Fixes copyright character in splash screen.
- Adds splash image with Amiga poing ball animation.
- Adds pack200 compressed applet.
- Replaces thumb .gif image by .png image.
- Adds support for Eric Graham's compression method "J".
- Adds support for ping-pong playback.
- Movies are rendered now using true color (direct color model), because
some Java virtual machines have problems rendering anmations with changing
- Holding down the mouse on the movie slider prevents now the movie from
- Changes threading behaviour of the player. It is based now on a sequential
event dispatcher instead of individual threads.
- Use different values for Jiffies depending on the Commodore Amiga Graphics
Mode (CAMG). (Jiffies is the time base for animations).
- Renames applet parameters because the conflicted with the special applet
parameters of Sun's Java Plug-In.
- Improves performance of planar to chunky conversion algorithms.
- If Java2D
is available, the rendering hint for nearest neighbour interpolation is set.
This gives fast and crisp image scalings.
- The readme file states now that the controller is 16 pixel high.
- Adds support for audio playback.
- Adds support for IFF ANIM+SLA and IFF ANIM+ANFI.
- Adds 'audio', 'info' and 'debug' parameters.
- Controller reworked. It is now 16 pixels high. (The controller in version
1.0 was 15 pixels high).
- Support for Java 1.0 dropped. The minimal requirement to run ANIMApplet is
now Java 1.1.
- Major overhaul of all parts of the code.
- One line of pixels is not cut away anymore on the right and on the bottom
of the animation.
- The control panel slider can now only be moved within the progress indicator
- ANIMApplet is distributed now as a .jar file instead of a .zip file. You
can rename the file animapplet.jar to ANIMApplet.zip if you don't want to change
your existing HTML code.
- Applet parameters added:
- Aestethic improvement of the control panel.