- Quiz mode did not work with IE.
- Moved quiz mode out of TOC into tree actions.
- Removed "expand all" and "collapse all" tree actions.
- Added support for "Quiz" structure.
- TinyLMS 1.7 did not work on a case-sensitive web-server.
- Rewrote Java-Script code.
- Updated to latest revision of xhtmlrenderer.
- Fixed wrong encoded base URL's when printing a course as a PDF-document, which caused xhtmlrenderer to miss CSS files.
- The "Next" and "Previous" buttons can now be hidden.
- Browser support: Fixed rendering of table of contents on IE 6.
- PDF Export: SCORM tutorials can now be printed as PDF documents.
- imsmanifest.xml parsing: TinyLMS requires now that XML-Id's are well formed.
- imsmanifest.xml parsing: Continued work on XML namespaces
- imsmanifest.xml parsing: If the "adlcp:scormtype" of a "resource" element
is missing, TinyLMS will issue a warning and assume "sco", instead of refusing
to open a SCORM content package.
- imsmanifest.xml parsing: Most parsing is done now with an XML namespaces
- Removed scrollbar from TOC when running with MS IE, due to
issues with CSS box model support in this browser.
- Fixed Dutch translations.
- Worked around loss of CMI data when opening a SCO from the index page.
- The title and buttons in the tree TOC do not scroll away anymore.
- Fixed Slovenian and Dutch translations.
- The tree TOC displays now navigation buttons if the navigation bar is switched
- Fixed Slovenian translation.
- Translated course builder interface into Dutch.
- Translated runtime interface into Dutch.
- Translated course builder interface into Slovenian and finished translation
of runtime interface.
- TOC was sometimes empty after login.
- Unicode text in TOC needs to be encoded with HTML entities.
- Translated course builder interface into German.
- TinyLMS course builder only worked on Mac OS X.
- Fixed issues with Internet Explorer.
- Translated runtime interface into Slowenian language (not finished
- Moved "Previous" and "Next" buttons into navigation bar to the bottom right.
- Fixed issues with Apple Safari browser.
- TinyLMS can be run as a command line tool.
- Updated to Quaqua Look and Feel 3.2.1.
- TinyLMS did not work for courses consisting of a single SCO only.
- Log window uses now a stylesheet.
- Expanding and collapsing of nodes in the tree TOC did not work on some
- Hardcoded path to course directory replaced by an instance variable in
- Logout from a tutorial works now.
- When the 'menu' page is shown, no item in the table of contents is selected
- Debugging: Log messages are now written into a log window. No
Many thanks to Kent Ogletree for supplying the code for this.
- Generated courses now work inside parent framesets.
- Generated courses that concist of a single SCO had illegal framesets.
- TinyLMS computes the cmi.core.total_time now correctly.
- Persistency bug introduced with version 1.2.2 fixed.
- SCORM-to-SCORM adapter feature added.
- Option "Always display Table of Contents" added.
- Links from the statistics view
did not work.
- This version fixes a bug which
caused the navigational elements of TinyLMS to freeze, when an SCO did
LMSFinish when it was removed from the view.
- Tutorials can now be generated
in the English language as well
(prior versions supported German only).
- The course builder provides now
much more options for customizing generated tutorials.
- Improved the validation of imported learning content.
- Lots of bugs fixed.
2003-2006© Werner Randelshofer
All Rights Reserved